Powerful with excellent operator convenience
Equipped with two gear ratios, the high-quality drill driver can achieve 15 or 30 newton meters in both the clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
Maximum idle speed is 1,450 revolutions per minute. The drill driver is distinguished above all by its ergonomically correct design and superb operating convenience. TruTool DD 1010 - including the rechargeable battery - weighs only 2.43 lbs and can be used for start hole drillings in steel and, in just the same way, to drive screws and drill holes in a variety of other materials.
Features and Benefits
- 2-speed motor with quick-stop function
- Extremely high operating comfort: balanced design and low weight
- Soft grip for a secure handling and low vibration work
- 17 torque and drill settings
- Stable, anti-tilt stand
- Integrated LED Light to illuminate working area
- High-quality Li-Ion technology for a long run time per battery charge
- Compatible: 10,8 V Li-Ion battery and charger are identical with the current 10,8 V Li-Ion TRUMPF battery machines